Contains 80 servings
• NO bloating or extracellular water retention
• Higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate
• NO LOADING phase needed
• Enhances the body’s ability to regenerate ATP for recovery between sets
• Can increase muscle size and density • Ergogenic activity is enhanced with magnesium creatine chelate.
• Greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis.
• Clinical studies showed it regenerated energy needed for anaerobic performance.
• Increases Quick twitch muscle energy, which is needed for power movements in weight training and most sports
• Magnesium is an electrolyte and well known as a muscle nutrient
• Facilitates VITAL oxygen delivery to working muscle tissue.
Directions: On training days, take 1 scoop with 6-10 ounces of your favorite beverage prior to training. Take the other scoop immediately after training with your protein shake. Drink 10-12 ounces of water after your shake to re-hydrate. On non-training days, take 1 scoop with your protein shake or beverage followed by 10-12 ounces of water. Drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of water per day for optimal health.